Free Music Downloads
Need more music in your life? Once you have downloaded Music Oasis, you can stream or download any song from the library in high quality, non-DRM, mp3 format for use with any music player - no restrictions!
- It's Free
- It's Legal
- Spyware and Virus Free
- Instant unlimited access to the Music Oasis Library
- No purchase or registration required
Genres include Country, Rap, Hip Hop, Rock, Bollywood, Worship, and more!
Clicking this download button begins installation of InstallIQ™, which manages your Music Oasis installation. Additional software may be offered to you via opt-in ads during the installation process.
- specs and requirements
- Download Size:
- Browser Requirements:
- Operating System:
- Software Requirements:
- Hardware Requirements:
How it works:
InstallX, LLC makes it possible for you to access the entire Music Oasis library by opening the application from the start menu or the icon on your desktop. Once you have opened the application, navigate through the Music Library by either choosing a song from those shown on the main screen or by using the navigation on the left-hand side of the application. To use the left-hand navigation, click on the genre you would like to explore. This will bring up the albums that are associated with that category. For any song list that you are viewing, you have the ability to view by tile or list and also by track, artist, or album. These options can be found on the top right-hand side of the player.
To play an album, click on the album image or name and your song will immediately start playing.
To pause a song, click on the "ll" button on the top of the player. To start playing a song, click on the ">" button on the top of the player.
Volume can be controlled with the slider on the top of the player, denoted by the speaker icon.
To create a playlist, click on the "+" next to the "Playlists" section in the left-hand navigation and then name your playlist. Once this is done, you can drag and drop any song onto the name of that playlist to add it to it.
To download a song, click on any of the download buttons that are shown next to that track or in the bottom left-hand side of the player, if the song is currently playing. To view your downloads, click on "View My Downloads" in the left-hand navigation. Then click on "My Downloads" on the top right-hand of that area.
Questions? Click on each question below to show/hide the answer. expand all | collapse all
- Q: Is Music Oasis free?
- A: Music Oasis is 100% free. In the installation process for Music Oasis, you will be offered additional useful, quality software provided by our reputable partners. Your support of these software offers allows us to provide you with free access to our software. All offers we present are free to download and are 100% optional.
- Q: Is Music Oasis virus free and safe to use?
- A: Music Oasis and all its content is Virus Free. To ensure this, we perform routine scans with the most up to date viral definitions. Despite this fact, you may receive a warning while installing that there is an attack.
There can be two reasons for this:
The first reason is because our free software is ad-supported. We provide our customers 100% control over which software is installed. As a result, customers can choose to support the development of free content by allowing the ad-support content to be installed or they can decline the installation. Any portions of the installation that are declined by the user will NOT be installed. All of our free products will function with or without the ad-support content.
The second reason is because when you download our products, you're only partially downloading the file. When you install Music Oasis, it must create a connection to our servers to obtain the rest of the information needed to complete the installation. Anti-viral systems such as Norton or McAfee may report this to the user as a Trojan because it was an unexpected outbound communication. Please note that we are not transmitting any personal data, but rather attempting to complete the installation you have requested by downloading our free software. Again, our systems honor the requests of the customer and will NOT share any information or install any additional applications the customer declines.
- Q: How do you get to the music in Music Oasis?
- A: First open the application. You can do this via the Music Oasis desktop icon or by finding it under programs in the start menu. Once you are in the application you will see navigation along the left. You can navigate through Genre, Artists, Albums and then to songs. Once you get to a specific song, the song should automatically start to play. You can choose to download the songs as well by clicking “Download”.
- Q: Can I get the songs onto my MP3 player, burn them to a CD or get them into my media player?
- A: Absolutely. Once you have found a song in Music Oasis, you will have the option to download the song to your computer. You can save the song directly into your music library or media player library. The song will download as an MP3 so it will be fully compatible with your MP3 player. Once the song is downloaded, you should be able to connect your MP3 player to your computer and transfer the music to your device. Burning the songs onto a CD can be done just like any other MP3 file.
- Q: Why does the Music Oasis installation process show so many other apps?
- A: During the installation process, we will give you the option to install other apps. This is part of how we generate the revenue required to offer the free content available to you. If you choose not to install these apps, you will still be able to download Music Oasis for free.
- Q: Do you support Mac users?
- A: At this time, Music Oasis is focused on PC users. As a result, the Music Oasis is not compatible with Mac Operating Systems. We apologize for the inconvenience. Music Oasis is constantly updating, so it is recommended that you check back frequently.
- Q: Why isn’t my download working?
- A: One of the things that could have interfered with your download is any pop-up blocking software running. This kind of program interferes with our scripts and of program running. Disable it and try the download again. The download should start correctly.
Another reason could be that you are behind a firewall that prevents access to certain resources on the internet. Please contact your network administrator or check your firewall settings to make sure they are not interfering with Music Oasis.