Digital DJ Pro
Looking for the best in DJ mix software? Digital DJ Pro brings you the latest and greatest in DJ software for free! It reads popular sound formats like MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Wave. Drag-and-drop M3U and PLS playlists from any program into Digital DJ.
- Beat Match - Automatically detects BPM.
- Time Stretch Pitch Adjustments - Adjust the tempo of your track, without changing the pitch.
- Hardware support - Use MIDI devices like the Hercules DJ Console MK2 to control Digital DJ.
- Waveform Display - Just like with vinyl.
- It's FREE! - Designed by DJ's, for DJ's.
Clicking this download button begins installation of InstallIQ™, which manages your Digital DJ Pro installation. Additional software may be offered to you during the installation process.
Digital DJ Pro
- specs and requirements
- Download Size:
- Browser Requirements:
- Operating System:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Software Requirements:
- Hardware Requirements:
How it Works:
Digital DJ Pro has a simple interface and easy to use tools to perform live mixes, match BMP in two different tracks and crossfade them together, just like you would with turn tables and a mixer set.
Drag tracks from your library to the player. You can tune the song to your liking by using the tuner button. You can also remove vocals and percussion. The pitch slider allows you to slow or speed up the track.
To mix two tracks together, use the crossfade control button. Press the Sync button first to make sure the beat matches. Use the crossfade and other controls to fade from one song to another. Finish the mix by bringing crossfade all the way to the end of the track. With the mix complete you can prepare your next mix by queuing a new song. Just drag and drop your track from the library and press the Sync button to prepare a new track.
This download was made possible by InstallX, LLC.
Questions? Click on each question below to show/hide the answer. expand all | collapse all
- Q: Is Music Oasis free?
- A: Music Oasis is 100% free. In the installation process for Music Oasis, you will be offered additional useful, quality software provided by our reputable partners. Your support of these software offers allows us to provide you with free access to our software. All offers we present are free to download and are 100% optional.
- Q: Is Music Oasis virus free and safe to use?
- A: Music Oasis and all its content is Virus Free. To ensure this, we perform routine scans with the most up to date viral definitions. Despite this fact, you may receive a warning while installing that there is an attack.
There can be two reasons for this:
The first reason is because our free software is ad-supported. We provide our customers 100% control over which software is installed. As a result, customers can choose to support the development of free content by allowing the ad-support content to be installed or they can decline the installation. Any portions of the installation that are declined by the user will NOT be installed. All of our free products will function with or without the ad-support content.
The second reason is because when you download our products, you're only partially downloading the file. When you install Music Oasis, it must create a connection to our servers to obtain the rest of the information needed to complete the installation. Anti-viral systems such as Norton or McAfee may report this to the user as a Trojan because it was an unexpected outbound communication. Please note that we are not transmitting any personal data, but rather attempting to complete the installation you have requested by downloading our free software. Again, our systems honor the requests of the customer and will NOT share any information or install any additional applications the customer declines.
- Q: How do you get to the music in Music Oasis?
- A: First open the application. You can do this via the Music Oasis desktop icon or by finding it under programs in the start menu. Once you are in the application you will see navigation along the left. You can navigate through Genre, Artists, Albums and then to songs. Once you get to a specific song, the song should automatically start to play. You can choose to download the songs as well by clicking “Download”.
- Q: Can I get the songs onto my MP3 player, burn them to a CD or get them into my media player?
- A: Absolutely. Once you have found a song in Music Oasis, you will have the option to download the song to your computer. You can save the song directly into your music library or media player library. The song will download as an MP3 so it will be fully compatible with your MP3 player. Once the song is downloaded, you should be able to connect your MP3 player to your computer and transfer the music to your device. Burning the songs onto a CD can be done just like any other MP3 file.
- Q: Why does the Music Oasis installation process show so many other apps?
- A: During the installation process, we will give you the option to install other apps. This is part of how we generate the revenue required to offer the free content available to you. If you choose not to install these apps, you will still be able to download Music Oasis for free.
- Q: Do you support Mac users?
- A: At this time, Music Oasis is focused on PC users. As a result, the Music Oasis is not compatible with Mac Operating Systems. We apologize for the inconvenience. Music Oasis is constantly updating, so it is recommended that you check back frequently.
- Q: Why isn’t my download working?
- A: One of the things that could have interfered with your download is any pop-up blocking software running. This kind of program interferes with our scripts and of program running. Disable it and try the download again. The download should start correctly.
Another reason could be that you are behind a firewall that prevents access to certain resources on the internet. Please contact your network administrator or check your firewall settings to make sure they are not interfering with Music Oasis.